Welcome to my blog!

Hello, it's me, Shannon. The one who posts too many photos on Instagram. I'm about to start blogging about my creative thoughts, ideas and moments and I intend for it to be pretty great. I have just completed my second year of college and I feel as though I need somewhere to jot all my creative thoughts down, as, I don't think 140 characters on Twitter is enough! Over the past few months my priorities have been exams, whereas now, I can explore and experiment with what the world has to offer me!

I will aim to post at least once a week. I have many creative thoughts that wake me up in the middle of the night, so maybe you'll see some posts at 2 am, but we'll see! Expect to see a wide range of posts as I will share my creative experiences as well as my personal ones. I'm thinking of blogging about tutorials, current favourite photoshoots, art inspiration, and events and shops that I am currently loving.

I hope you all enjoy my content; I'm excited to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Business Proposition

AS Graphic Design - Final Pieces