A Level Photography - Final Pieces

Hello! It's me again... So much for once a week!

I have just recently finished my A Level Photography course and I wanted to share my final pieces with you! To the right are the five final images I presented at my colleges Summer Show. This year my theme was Translucency and I wanted to experiment with that using translucent materials and objects.
The background of these photographs are reflections from coloured glasses. I loved the idea of unusual glasses casting shadows and reflections onto a blank surface so I decided to experiment with it. The result being successful! I then edited the original images in Photoshop, increasing the saturation and contrast to give a vibrant effect.
The foreground of these images are translucent materials: bubble wrap, plastic bags, bubbles made from washing up liquid, tracing paper and plastic sheets. I wanted to add another layer of translucency to my photographs. I created these images by laminating the original image and then submerging them in water. The results were far better than I anticipated. The colours were so vibrant and such good quality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Business Proposition

Welcome to my blog!

AS Graphic Design - Final Pieces